Great

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
Steve Jobs

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why.
William Barclay

Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people.
Steve Jobs

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman

It's sad to know I'm done. But looking back, I've got a lot of great memories.
Bonnie Blair

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Jim Carrey

I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
Lil' Kim

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
Isaac Asimov

Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
Lao Tzu

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place - that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life.
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam


I'm proud of my hard work. Working hard won't always lead to the exact things we desire. There are many things I've wanted that I haven't always gotten. But, I have a great satisfaction in the blessings from my mother and father, who instilled a great work ethic in me both personally and professionally.
Tamron Hall

I was given such a great gift. It's a miracle that never stops amazing me and reminding me to give thanks, every day. Having a wife and daughter gives me a lot more purpose. I was much more selfish before, but now I think about what kind of role model I'll be. I just want to be a better man.
Jake Owen

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
William Arthur Ward

I've learned that fear limits you and your vision. It serves as blinders to what may be just a few steps down the road for you. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path. Transforming fear into freedom - how great is that?
Soledad O'Brien

Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.
Pindar

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
Vincent Van Gogh

First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn't so great.
Alyssa Milano

A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.
John Ruskin

The price of greatness is responsibility.
Winston Churchill

I love a man with a great sense of humor and who is intelligent - a man who has a great smile. He has to make me laugh. I like a man who is very ambitious and driven and who has a good heart and makes me feel safe. I like a man who is very strong and independent and confident - that is very sexy - but at the same time, he's very kind to people.
Nicole Scherzinger

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
Mark Twain

There is no great genius without some touch of madness.
Aristotle

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare

My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad.
Beau Bridges

Silence is a source of great strength.
Lao Tzu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health

Happiness