God
















You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
Desmond Tutu

Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God's perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year.
Joel Osteen

I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.
DMX

I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.
Joel Osteen

Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
Mencius

I'm blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.
Lil Wayne

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
Voltaire

You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
Swami Vivekananda

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
Leo Buscaglia

I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
Lil' Kim

God gives the nuts, but he does not crack them.
Franz Kafka


When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.
Joel Osteen

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
Jesus Christ

Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.
John Wooden

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.
Mother Teresa

When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.
F. Sionil Jose

God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.
Pope Francis

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.
Jim Elliot

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

So many times, people told me I can't do this or can't do that. My nature is that I don't listen very well. I'm very determined, and I believe in myself. My parents brought me up that way. Thank God for that. I don't let anything stand in my way.
Chantal Sutherland

After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world.
Christian Dior

Don't ever criticize yourself. Don't go around all day long thinking, 'I'm unattractive, I'm slow, I'm not as smart as my brother.' God wasn't having a bad day when he made you... If you don't love yourself in the right way, you can't love your neighbour. You can't be as good as you are supposed to be.
Joel Osteen

God will never give you anything you can't handle, so don't stress.
Kelly Clarkson

God seeks to influence humanity. This is at the heart of the Christmas story. It is the story of light coming into the darkness, of a Savior to show us the way, of light overcoming the darkness, of God's work to save the world.
Adam Hamilton

Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.
Prince

I believe that God put us in this jolly world to be happy and enjoy life.
Robert Baden-Powell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health

Happiness